Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

Sarah Harding Makeup Tutorial

Hello lovelies!

Long time no posting! I know, I know. Fail! Promise I'll have another non-tutorial post up by the end of this weekend.

Anyway, today's post is on this gorgeous makeup worn by Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud fame. I love the slightly vampy, dramatic edge and the wings at the edge of the makeup - pure gorgeous!

Here's my inspiration picture I used for the look: 

(Image property of people who took it - I'm just borrowing! Found it on the Daily Mails website if that helps! I know, rubbish disclaimer thing!)

Anyway, here's my tutorial: 


Product List:

Sleek Palette - Black
MAC E/S - Vanilla, Shroom, Mystery
Lacura Blush - Sunset
Collection 2000 Shine Away Compact Powder
Loreal True Match Foundation
Avon Gel Liner - Shimmer Black
Lacura Concealer
MAC Blush - Gana, Harmony


No comments: