Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Lily Cole Makeup Tutorial

Rather surprisingly (I say so because at twelve pm last night, I would have said there was no way in hell that I was getting it up today), I uploaded the second in the Model Monday series. 

The inspiration for the look was Lily Cole, the flame-haired (well, formerly - she appears to have gone to the dark side in the last few months. Can't say I'm particularly keen, but then I wasn't when Emma Watson had her hair cut. Now, I love it!) who's both a model and an actress.

This was the inspiration picture I based the look off (all credit goes to Harper's Bazaar of course!):


I'm a bit annoyed though actually, because I found a picture of her with killer makeup just now that would have been amazing! Maybe soon, eh? 

But anyway, I loved the smudged, sultriness of this look! Obviously, it's not an exact replica of the makeup - more heavily inspired by - but I really like the end result!

Products Used:

Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
MAC E/S - Vanilla, Corduroy, Twinks, Brule
MAC Chromographic pencil - NC15/NW20
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Loreal True Match Foundation - Rose Ivory
Garnier Roll On - Very Light
Natural Collection Loose Powder
MAC Blush - Harmony
Bourjois Blush 
MAC Lipstick - Cockney
NYX Lipstick - Femme
Avon Lip Juice - Glossy Delight

Tutorial here, or click this link to go direct to youtube: 







2 comments:

dl.blogspot said...

Hi laura!

tnx for your Twitter msg! I'm following you now! Love the first sentences of you personal info ;)

Goodluck with this blog, wil deff check back now and then.

Lozrii said...

Thank you! :D x