Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Keira Knightley Elle Cover Inspired Tutorial


I love the smokey, smudgedness of this makeup inspired by Keira Knightley's spread in the March issue of UK Elle! I don't normally buy Elle, but it was the desire to recreate her makeup that made me splash out and I'm glad I did, if only because it helped me pass the time whilst on the train to London. 

This was the inspiration image (all credit to Elle magazine UK of course, and to the gorgeous Keira Knightley):



It was super easy to do and for me plays up the eyes perfectly.

Products Used:

Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Dark Horse
Avon Magnify Mascara
Avon Moisture Seduction Lipstick - Nude Perfection
MAC E/S - Brun
Loreal True Match Foundation - Rose Ivory
Avon Mineral Blush - Radiance
MAC Blush - Harmony
MAC Creme Colour Base - Pearl
Lacura Pressed Powder - Transparent

Hope you like the look! 

x


No comments: