Pages

Friday 4 February 2011

A Lovely Little Introduction :)

Hello! :)

Welcome to my blog, shortly to become an up-and-running beauty blog (hopefully)!

Without waffling (which I am awfully good at), I hope you'll enjoy this blog! It'll hopefully be a mixture of reviews, hauls, information and tutorials of the beauty and fashion kind, featuring both higher end and drugstore products.

I'll also feature some things from my youtube channel occasionally, ie new looks and things I think are of particular interest. Well, to me anyway :p!

Thanks for taking the time to check my blog out and happy reading! :) New posts will be up asap! :)

Laura x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck hun with your blog
Anyway I am your newest follower stopping by from:
http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

Andrea
Xo