Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Model Monday: Anja Rubik Spanish Vogue Makeup Look


Above's the inspiration picture I used for this week's Model Monday. I love everything about this picture! The makeup, the dress (oh my gosh, the dress is actually to die for!) the jewellery, and of course the extremely beautiful Anja Rubik!

As it were, I came across this on a trawl across the internet for some inspiration and immediately knew this was this weeks look. I love the contrast between the purple and gold on the eye and then the nude rest of the face. Simply stunning.

About the tutorial itself, I feel I should warn you that I find bright colours notoriously difficult to blend. It's not the formula's fault at all, simply that I lack the necessary patience to blend out properly. In saying that, I think we ended up okay, although perhaps her makeup was a little more rounded then mine was. 


Products Used:

Mac Paint Pot - Vintage Selection
Sleek Original Palette - Purple
MAC E/S - Dalliance (Peacocky collection), Vanilla, Mystery
NYX Lipstick - Sash
Yaby E/S - Eggplant
MAC Eye Kohl - Feline
Avon Super Shock Mascara
Avon Calming Effects Illuminating Foundation
Lacura Concealer
Lacura Transparent Powder - 10 Translucent
MAC Blush - Harmony, Gana (Mickey Contractor)
Boujouir blush - 35 Lune d'or

Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you all think!

<3


No comments: