Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Soft Brown Eye Using All Avon Products

I've been meaning to do a just Avon tutorial for a while and it's finally here. I decided to go for something simple rather than something overly complicated, and by using neutral colours, I wanted to ensure it would suit everyone. 

Avon itself is a brand sometimes neglected by the beauty community as there's still an old woman/granny association it has. Over the last few years, the brand's become much more hip and really has produced some stellar products.

Because my mum's an Avon rep, I myself have purchased many, many Avon products and here in this tutorial, I use many of my favourites! :)


Avon Products Used:

Mocha Latte Quad
Super Extend Mascara - Black
Moisture Seduction Lipstick 
Illuminating Calming Effects Foundation - Ivory
Diamond Shimmer Pearls
Illuminating Face Pearls
Brow Gel (can't remember the exact name right now but I'm sure I say in the video!)
Winter Solutions Face Cream
Anti Blemish Concealer


No comments: